How to remove carpet satin at home without chemicals
- Get Baking Soda, White Vinegar, Dishwashing liquid, a cup of water & spray bottle.
- Now you will mix everything in the spray bottle
- Remember vinegar will foam when it hits the baking soda
- Mix a cup of white vinegar with a cup of water and a few drops of dish soap in the spray bottle.
- Spray on the stain. Leave it to sit for a few hours. Vinegar, baking soda and dishwashing liquid will clean the stain.
- The mixture will harden, but you can break it up and use your vacuum to suck it up.
The Trick to Removing Old Carpet Stain
To remove a carpet stain, first turn back the clock on the stain. Re-hydrate it by blotting with a damp cloth. This will return it to its original state, so you can clean it as though it just happened.
Always use a white towel or cloth when cleaning your carpet. Otherwise, the dye from the towel could transfer to the carpet.
When you treat a stain, it’s best to work from the outside in, otherwise, the stain can spread.
You should also test the cleaning treatment on an out-of-sight part of the carpet before you start cleaning.
Never rub a carpet stain. Rubbing can only make the stain sink deeper into the carpet fibers and can also damage the padding underneath. Instead, blot the stain with a cloth.
Don’t iron your carpet. Some people might suggest ironing over certain stains as a removal technique.
Don’t leave the stain. The more time a stain has to settle, the harder it becomes to remove.
Sometimes stubborn or too many stains, can’t be fixed with homemade green cleaner or shop bought stain removers. Luckily, We can fix this just call Jas Commercial Cleaning on 0405 817 844.